LDR is a strength-based, action learning experience for brave, bold leaders working for racial equity and justice.
Over the course of the program, leaders:
- acquire the mindset, knowledge, and vision to lead organizations effectively;
- apply their learning in real-time to grow their leadership practice;
- learn from and with a diverse peer cohort;
- clarify their own strengths, work one-on-one with a leadership coach, and implement a personalized development plan to ensure continuous improvement;
- learn about leading for racial equity and to dismantle systemic inequities;
- connect with Five Frogs community to expand their professional network; and
- establish relationships that will last a lifetime.
LDR helps strengthen your leadership through practice. The program has a “bias for action,” thus, LDR is not a class, it is an experience. You will be encouraged to try out new ways of thinking and doing to learn and build new skills. Learn more about Tri-Sector LDR.