Accelerate your growth
Work with a coach. Experience a leadership breakthrough.
Even top tier athletes need coaches! Yet, many leaders in the public, private and social sectors have not had the opportunity to experience the benefits of individual leadership coaching.
Five Frogs coaches provide strengths-based, professional coaching support. Our approach is inquiry-based, meaning that we help you discover your own answers.
- Typically, each session is one hour and conducted virtually
- The leader chooses a coach and agrees to a package of sessions based on their own schedule
- The leader decides what areas of their leadership practice are their priority
- The coach will suggest action steps to take and reflect on between sessions
Coaching will help you take your leadership to the next level, equipping you with the mindset, knowledge and skills to lead effectively.
How can one-on-one coaching help leaders?
Move from where you are to where you want to be. Our experienced coaches take a customized approach to help you to:
- Problem solve
- Develop new ways of thinking and new skills and practices
- Explore the decision-making process
- Identify obstacles and opportunities
- Set goals and take progressive action
- Learn to lead others more effectively
From homelessness and food insecurity to immigration concerns and LGBTQ rights, none of today’s socioeconomic issues can be solved by one person, group, or community. We need to build each other up and ensure that all voices are heard, supported, and part of the solution.
How can coaching help organizations?
Coaching can have a ripple effect on organizations, communities, and entire movements as an individual or team begins to lead more effectively. Engaging in individual coaching can help your organization to:
- Test new leadership & organizational practices
- Develop coaching skills among organizational leaders
- Clarify tensions and barriers to decision making
- Make focused progress in leading for racial equity
- Retain and develop staff
I’ve built up the confidence to advocate and lead in different situations and in every direction.